10.Zenevo ST1 (233 mph)
Zenevo ST1 is high-performance supercar produced by the small crew of mechanics of the Danish company. It is company’s first model and built almost wholly with hands, except the CNC router.
- Top speed– 233 mph (373 km/hr)
- Displacement– 6111 cc
- Engine– 6.8 L twin-charged V8
- Performance– 0-100 kmph:4.5 sec 0-200 kmph-4.5 sec 0-300 kmph: 13.8 sec
- Price- 1.8 million
9.Pagani Huayra (238 mph)
Pagani Huayra is beautiful Italian supercar made by Pagani Automobili. Pagani Huayra was named “The Hypercar of the Year 2012” by the Top Gear magazine. The car was restricted to just 100 units as part of Pagani’s with its engine supplier Mercedes.
- Top speed – 238 mph (380 km/hr)
- Displacement– 5800 cc
- Engine– AMG bi-turbo M158 V12 6.0 litres
- Performance– 0-100 kmph:4.2 sec 0-200 kmph-7.8 sec 0-300 kmph:13.6 sec
- Price- $1,4 million
8.McLaren F1 (241 mph)
After 22 years of projects, the Mclaren F1 made a unique interior designed car. Peter Stevens & Gordon Murray are the designers of the car. It is the fastest car in the 20th century and has the top speed of 241 mph. The Mclaren’s record of 240 mph lasted till Bugatti Veyron knocked it in 2005 with the top speed of 253 mph.
- Top speed– 241 mph (386 km/hr)
- Displacement– 6321 cc
- Engine– 6.1 L BMW S70/2 V12
- Performance– 0-100 kmph:4.1 sec 0-200 kmph:8.8 sec 300kmph:13.2 sec
- Price- $13.17 million
7.Koenigsegg CCR (242 mph)
Koenigsegg CCR is high-performance Swedish manufactured sportscar. It was 1st uncovered to the public in the year 2004. At its appearance in the year 2004, Koenigsegg claimed the CCR to be the fastest car with the top speed more than 246 mph.
- Top speed– 242 mph (388 km/hr)
- Displacement– 6711 cc
- Engine– 4.6 L Ford Modular V8
- Performance– 0-100 kmph:3.2 sec 0-200 kmph:7.1 sec 0-300 kmph: 12.1 sec
- Price- $2.5 million
6.Saleen S7 Twin Turbo (248 mph)
Saleen S7 Twin Turbo is an American first intermediate-engined high-performance supercar. The frame of the car made entirely from carbon fiber which helped speed building abilities. The car is a renewed version of the original S7. Although initial idea for S7 Incorporated twin-turbochargers, they were not practiced on a production car.
- Top speed– 248 mph (397 km/hr)
- Displacement– 6531 cc
- Engine– Ford, 7.0 L Naturally Aspirated
- Performance– 0-100 kmph:3.3 sec 0-200 kmph: 7.1 sec 0-300 kmph: 11.3 sec
- Price- $580,000
5.SSC Ultimate Aero (256 mph)
SSC Ultimate Aero is the mid-engined sports car that was manufactured by SSC from 2007 until 2013. The car held the title of the fastest production car in the world, according to Guinness, from 2007 till the appearance of the Buggati Veyron SuperSport in 2010.
- Top speed– 256 mph (410 km/hr)
- Displacement– 6188 cc
- Engine– Supercharged 377.2 cu Chevrolet Corvette C5R V8
- Performance– 0-100 kmph: 0-200 kmph- 0-300 kmph:
- Price- $740,000
SEE ALSO- Top 10 Highest Grossing Movies Ever
4.Koenigsegg Agera R (260 mph)
Koenigsegg Agera R is a super high-performance car with the crossed engine in the most premium supercar classes. Swedish auto-maker Koenigsegg produces just 16 cars a year. The car is announced Hypercar of the year 2010 by Top Gear Magazine. The car is powered by 5.0 L V8 engine with an electric motor which produces maximum power of 1100 hp.
- Top speed– 260 mph (416 km/hr)
- Displacement– 6400 cc
- Engine– Koenigsegg twin turbo aluminum 5.0L, four valves per cylinder
- Performance– 0-100 kmph:2.7 sec 0-200 kmph-6.4 0-300 kmph:10.9
- Price- $1.5 million
3.Buggati Veyron Super Sport (268 mph)
Buggati Veyron Super-Sport known as the world’s fastest car by Guinness. Its aerodynamic nature permits it to gain a few extra miles when racing down a highway. It has a fuel tank volume of 100 liters which is powered by 16 cylinder engine.
- Top speed– 265 mph (429 km/hr)
- Displacement– 7993 cc
- Engine– 4 Turbo Chargers, W16
- Performance– 0-100 kmph:2.5 sec 0-200 kmph-6.7 sec 0-300 kmph: 14.7 sec
- Price- $1.7 million
2.Hennessey Venom GT (270 mph)
Hennessey Venom GT is the modified version of a British sports car, the Lotus Exige. It is high-performance Supercar produced by Texas-based Hennessey Performance Engineering. On January 21, 2013, Hennessey Venom GT creates Guinness World Record for fastest production car from 0-300 km/hr with the average acceleration of 13.35 seconds.
- Top speed– 280 mph (432 km/hr)
- Displacement– 7500 cc
- Engine– 7.0 L LSX Twin Turbocharged V8
- Performance– 0-100 kmph:3.2 sec 0-200 kmph:6.7 sec 0-300 kmph:13,6 sec
- Price- $1.2 million
1.Bugatti Chiron (288 mph)
Currently, Bugatti Chiron is the fastest car in the world with the top speed of 289 mph (461 km/hr). The Bugatti Veyron expensive hypercar produced by Jozef Kaban is available at mind-blowing price tag of $2.85 million. It was produced after a success of Bugatti Veyron that was known one of the fastest and most expensive supercars in the world.
- Top speed– 288 mph (461 km/hr)
- Displacement– 7993 cc
- Engine– Quad-turbocharged and inter-cooled DOHC 64-valve W-16. Aluminum block and heads, port fuel injection.
- Performance– 0-100 kmph:2.5 sec 0-200 kmph-6.5 sec 0-300 kmph: 13.6 sec
- Price- $2.7 million